Once your HR Form was sent out to your new users, the information they fill in is collected in AppicalNow backend and saved for 30 days.
After 30 days, the information is automatically deleted from our servers.
Due to the personal information that can be submitted by users through HR Forms, this information should only be visible to employees of your HR department that are authorized to see this type of personal information.
To receive access to the HR Forms reporting, send a request to email@example.com and we will contact your employer to check if the access can be granted.
If your authorized to see the answers, you can retrieve & download the data through the HR Forms Reporting section, which is located in the general Reporting menu. Read below to see how.
Step 1. Go to 'Reporting' in the menu in the Editor and select the 'HR Forms' reporting option.
Step 2. A screen will appear with the following info:
- Date completed: displays the date on which the form was completed by the user whose name is displayed at 'name'.
- Will expire in: displays the date until the data will be expired (this is always 30 days after the day at 'Date completed'.
- Name: Displays the name of the user that filled in the form
- Email: Displays the email address of the user that filled in the form
- Template used: displays the name of the template filled in by the new hire
- Status: shows whether the user completed the form or is still busy
Step 3. Download the data
Clicking on the arrow button (️) will start a download of an Excel (.xslx) file with two columns. Column 1 displays the questions from the template and Column 2 displays the answers given by the user.
Voila! you can now start automating your paperwork!
Welcome to the future of HR 🚀