In this tutorial you will learn how to view your course analytics.
It's possible to get a nice oversight that will show you how many days it takes your users to finish a course on average, what the total amount of pages learned is and what the average number of logins per user is.
- Average days until completion
- New users
- Total amount of pages learned
- Average minutes learned
- Active users
- Average Numbers of logins per user
- Chart that displays the User Activity per day of the last week
- Chart that displays the User Activity per month of the last year
- Pie chart that shows the User Progress (Completed, In Progress, No Progress)
- Devices used in %. (Desktop/Laptop, Tablet and Smartphones)
Step 1. After you have created a course navigate to ‘Courses’ in the menu on the left.
Step 2. Next, click on the hamburger-icon in the top left corner of the desired course and click on 'Analytics' in the menu that will show up.
Step 3. Select the duration at the first dropdown menu. You can choose between: 'Last 3 months', 'Last 30 days' and 'Last 7 days'.
Step 4. Select the group that you want to analyze in the second dropdown menu.
Congratulations! You now know how to view your course analytics!